H609 fuseable interfacing Black for jersey/stretch
price is per metre.
Light-weight, soft and bi-elastic fusible weft interlining made of synthetic fibres; extremely elastic both in warp and weft direction.
44 g/ m2
For the fusing of small parts and front parts of clothing made of high-quality and highly elastic outer fabrics such as jersey. Suitable for light- to medium-weight elastic fabrics.
- the special construction grants a very soft and elegant hand feel
- due to its extreme elasticity in warp and weft direction, it is an ideal interlining for large and small part fusing
- the excellent adhesive coating grants easy application by hand iron
- outstanding adhesion after many cycles of care treatment
- Like all interfacing made by Vlieseline, the interfacing is always cut in a lengthwise direction, and thereby follows the grain of the fabric.
- Place the interfacing with the fitted side on the left side of the fabric. Press each area for about 10 seconds.
- Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 30 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.