25cm x 30cm Various Designs Heat Transfer Vinyl
PRICE IS PER Sheet
* PATTERN HTV -The Vinyl is TPU based ,has a strong and thick surface and is easy to cut&weed.
* WIDE RANGE OF USE - This product can print text and graphics for all of textile fabrics,Leather products,Bags products,paper products,oxford cloth,non-woven
* WIDE RANGE OF USE: Suitable for a wide range of fabrics such as Cotton, Polyester, Cotton/Poly Blends. Our HTV vinyl adheres to textiles by both household iron and heat press. This Camouflage vinyl is a perfect solution for detailed and superior quality designs, lettering, numbering and logos for sports-wear, t-shirts, baseball caps and other garments that require durable vinyl.
* Can not apply to: Metal products /Ceramic /Plastic /Wood products /Clothes with a waterproof coating can not be printed.
* Material: TPU
* Thickness: 0.28mm
* Size: 30cm*25cm
* Color: As the picture show
* Stamping Temperature: 150-190 degrees/305°F
* Stamping Time: 8-15 seconds
* Stamping Pressure: According to the real situation
* Tear firm Time: Hot & Cold tear
* Put the heat transfer film/vinyl on a laser machine or a marking machine to engrave (not applicable to a cutting plotter), and adjust the pressure and velocity;
* Select the image that you want to print in computer, and select mirror image ,then click on button of engraving;
* Cut the carved patterns from the film, and tear off the parts that you don't need, a picture is ready for using;
* Put the carved patterns on the clothes. Print the image by a heat transfer machine with temperature of 150℃~190℃ degree for 8-15 seconds, and peel off the transparent protective film at once, then the image has been transferred to the garment.
* These instructions might vary depending on the transfer machine being used for the application. Variances in time, pressure, and/or temperature might be necessary. Proper testing is strongly recommended.
* Turn garment inside out.
* Machine wash cold with mild detergent.
* NO bleach.
* Dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines (Do not dry clean).
* Instructions apply to the material only, please follow garment washing instructions as well.