Plain Colour Heat Transfer Vinyl
20 x 30cm sheets of the pictured colours.
price is per sheet
* Letters and number can be Carved the minimal size to 5mm.
* Rich colour, Good Adhesive properties, No cracking with washing many times.
* Use your Silhouette Cameo, for Circuit, or any other brand of electronic cutter capable of cutting in reverse or mirror image. You can also use a heavy duty paper punch for cutting out images. Works well with Felt, polyester, cotton, poly-cotton and acrylic materials. Decorations for T-Shirts, Jeans, Ribbons, Shoes, Bags.
* Can not apply to: clothes with waterproof coating Nylon, metal surface, Porcelain Plastic and Woodward.
* Material: PU
* Thickness: 0.25mm
* Size: 7.87in*11.81in(20*30cm)
* Stamping Temperature: 150-160 degrees/305°F
* Stamping Time: 5-10 seconds
* Stamping Pressure: According to the real situation
* Tear firm Time: Hot & Cold tear
* Put the heat transfer film/vinyl on carving machine, and adjust the pressure and velocity;
* Select the image that you want to print in computer, and select mirror image ,then click on button of engraving;
* Cut the carved patterns from the film, and tear off the parts that you don't need, a picture is ready for using;
* Put the carved patterns on the clothes. Print the image by a heat transfer machine with temperature of 150℃ degree for 5-10 seconds, and peel off the transparent protective film at once, then the image has been transferred to the garment.
* These instructions might vary depending on the transfer machine being used for the application. Variances in time, pressure, and/or temperature might be necessary. Proper testing is strongly recommended.